SG 115 (Fluoxetine hydrochloride 40 mg)
Pill with imprint SG 115 is Blue & White, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Fluoxetine hydrochloride 40 mg. It is supplied by Camber Pharmaceuticals, Inc..
Fluoxetine is used in the treatment of anxiety and stress; major depressive disorder; binge eating disorder; depression; schizoaffective disorder (and more), and belongs to the drug class selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Fluoxetine 40 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for SG 115
- SG 115
- 40 mg
- Blue & White
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Camber Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about fluoxetine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 1075 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors
- Fluoxetine Capsules and Tablets
- Fluoxetine Capsules and Tablets (PMDD)
- Fluoxetine Delayed-Release Capsules
- Fluoxetine Solution
- Fluoxetine (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.