S 0260 (Prenatal combopak )
Pill with imprint S 0260 is Red, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Prenatal combopak . It is supplied by Savage Laboratories.
Multivitamin, prenatal is used in the treatment of vitamin/mineral supplementation during pregnancy/lactation and belongs to the drug classes iron products, vitamin and mineral combinations. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Multivitamin, prenatal is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for S 0260
More about multivitamin, prenatal
- Multivitamin, prenatal Side Effects
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 63 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: iron products
- Prenatal Vitamin
- Prenatal Vitamin Chewable Tablet
- Prenatal Vitamin Chewable Caplet
- Prenatal Vitamin Chewable Tablet Without Vitamin A
- Prenatal Vitamin Chewable Tablet with Twist-Off DHA Softgels
- ... +2 more
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.