RX130 (Doxycycline Monohydrate 50 mg)
Pill with imprint RX130 is Blue, Round and has been identified as Doxycycline Monohydrate 50 mg. It is supplied by Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Inc..
Doxycycline is used in the treatment of acne; amebiasis; actinomycosis; anthrax; ocular rosacea and belongs to the drug classes miscellaneous antimalarials, tetracyclines. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Doxycycline 50 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for RX130
- 50 mg
- 8.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class
- Miscellaneous antimalarials, Tetracyclines
- Pregnancy Category
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC)
- Inactive Ingredients
sodium starch glycolate type A potato,
FD&C Blue No. 1,
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
Related Images for "RX130"
More about doxycycline
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 1463 Reviews
- Drug class: miscellaneous antimalarials
- Patient Information
- Doxycycline (Advanced Reading)
- Doxycycline Tablets and Capsules
- Doxycycline Capsules (Rosacea)
- Doxycycline Delayed-Release Tablets
- ... +3 more