RX 132 (Doxycycline Monohydrate 100 mg)
Pill with imprint RX 132 is Blue, Round and has been identified as Doxycycline Monohydrate 100 mg. It is supplied by Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Inc.
Doxycycline is used in the treatment of acne; actinomycosis; amebiasis; anthrax; rosacea and belongs to the drug classes miscellaneous antimalarials, tetracyclines. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Doxycycline 100 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for RX 132
- RX 132
- 100 mg
- 10.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class
- Miscellaneous antimalarials, Tetracyclines
- Pregnancy Category
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC)
- Inactive Ingredients
sodium starch glycolate type A potato,
FD&C Blue No. 1,
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
Related Images for "RX 132"
More about doxycycline
- Side effects
- Drug interactions
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Reviews (1,546)
- Patient tips
- Drug images
- Compare alternatives
- Pricing & coupons
- En español
- Drug class: miscellaneous antimalarials
- Drug Information
- Doxycycline (Advanced Reading)
- Doxycycline Delayed-Release Tablets
- Doxycycline Tablets and Capsules
- Doxycycline Capsules (Rosacea)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.