RE 79 (Metoprolol 25 mg)
This pill with imprint "RE 79" is White, Round and has been identified as Metoprolol tartrate 25 mg. It is manufactured by Ranbaxy Pharmaceuticals Inc..
Metoprolol is used in the treatment of atrial fibrillation; high blood pressure; supraventricular tachycardia; angina; migraine prevention (and more), and belongs to the drug class cardioselective beta blockers. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Metoprolol 25 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- RE 79
- 25 mg
- 7.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Cardioselective beta blockers
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Ranbaxy Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- lactose anhydrous
silicon dioxide colloidal
sodium lauryl sulfate
sodium starch glycolate type A potato
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
More about metoprolol
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- En Español
- 299 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: cardioselective beta blockers
- Metoprolol succinate extended-release tablets
- Metoprolol (Advanced Reading)
- Metoprolol Intravenous (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.