R 50 (Metoprolol tartrate 50 mg)
Pill with imprint R 50 is Pink, Round and has been identified as Metoprolol tartrate 50 mg. It is supplied by Rubicon Research Private Limited.
Metoprolol is used in the treatment of atrial fibrillation; high blood pressure; supraventricular tachycardia; angina; benign essential tremor (and more), and belongs to the drug class cardioselective beta blockers. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Metoprolol 50 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for R 50
More about metoprolol
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- En Español
- 321 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: cardioselective beta blockers
- Metoprolol Extended-Release Tablets
- Metoprolol Tablets
- Metoprolol Injection
- Metoprolol (Advanced Reading)
- Metoprolol Intravenous (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.