R 25 (Metoprolol Tartrate 25 mg)
Pill with imprint R 25 is Pink, Round and has been identified as Metoprolol Tartrate 25 mg. It is supplied by Rubicon Research Private Limited.
Metoprolol is used in the treatment of angina; tapering regimen; high blood pressure; angina pectoris prophylaxis; heart failure and belongs to the drug class cardioselective beta blockers. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Metoprolol 25 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for R 25
Related Images for "R 25"
More about metoprolol
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- En Español
- 486 Reviews
- Drug class: cardioselective beta blockers
- FDA Alerts (1)
- Patient Information
- Metoprolol (Advanced Reading)
- Metoprolol Intravenous (Advanced Reading)
- Metoprolol Extended-Release Tablets
- Metoprolol Extended-Release Capsules
- ... +2 more