par 397 (Omeprazole and sodium bicarbonate 20 mg / 1100 mg)
This pill with imprint "par 397" is Blue & White, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Omeprazole and sodium bicarbonate 20 mg / 1100 mg. It is supplied by Par Pharmaceutical Inc..
Omeprazole/sodium bicarbonate is used in the treatment of gerd; erosive esophagitis; duodenal ulcer; gastrointestinal hemorrhage; stomach ulcer and belongs to the drug class proton pump inhibitors. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Omeprazole/sodium bicarbonate 20 mg / 1100 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- par 397
- 20 mg / 1100 mg
- Blue & White
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Proton pump inhibitors
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Par Pharmaceutical Inc.
- Inactive Ingredients:
- croscarmellose sodium
D&C Yellow No. 10
FD&C Blue No. 1
FD&C Red No. 40
FD&C Blue No. 2
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about omeprazole/sodium bicarbonate
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 29 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: proton pump inhibitors
- Omeprazole and Sodium Bicarbonate Capsules
- Omeprazole and Sodium Bicarbonate Powder Packets
- Omeprazole and sodium bicarbonate
- Omeprazole and sodium bicarbonate (Advanced Reading)
- Omeprazole and Sodium Bicarbonate (FDA)
- Omeprazole and Sodium Bicarbonate Capsule (FDA)
- Omeprazole and Sodium Bicarbonate (Wolters Kluwer)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.