PAL 07 59 (PanMist-DM 32 mg / 595 mg / 48 mg)
Pill with imprint PAL 07 59 is Green, Elliptical / Oval and has been identified as Panmist-DM 32 mg / 595 mg / 48 mg. It is supplied by Pamlab LLC.
Dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine is used in the treatment of cough and nasal congestion and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine 32 mg / 595 mg / 48 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for PAL 07 59
More about dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine
- Dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 7 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Dextromethorphan, guaifenesin, and pseudoephedrine
- Guaifenesin, Pseudoephedrine, and Dextromethorphan Tablets and Capsules
- Guaifenesin, Pseudoephedrine, and Dextromethorphan Liquid
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.