PAL 07 59 (Panmist-DM 32 mg / 595 mg / 48 mg)
Pill with imprint PAL 07 59 is Green, Elliptical / Oval and has been identified as Panmist-DM 32 mg / 595 mg / 48 mg. It is supplied by Pamlab LLC.
Dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine is used in the treatment of cough and nasal congestion and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine 32 mg / 595 mg / 48 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for PAL 07 59
More about dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 7 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Dextromethorphan, guaifenesin, and pseudoephedrine
- Guaifenesin, Pseudoephedrine, and Dextromethorphan Tablets and Capsules
- Guaifenesin, Pseudoephedrine, and Dextromethorphan Liquid
Related treatment guides
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.