PAL 07 59 (PanMist-DM 32 mg / 595 mg / 48 mg)
Pill with imprint PAL 07 59 is Green, Elliptical / Oval and has been identified as PanMist-DM 32 mg / 595 mg / 48 mg. It is supplied by Pamlab LLC.
Dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine is used in the treatment of cough and nasal congestion and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine 32 mg / 595 mg / 48 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for PAL 07 59
More about dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine
- Dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- 7 Reviews
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Dextromethorphan, guaifenesin, and pseudoephedrine
- Guaifenesin, Pseudoephedrine, and Dextromethorphan Tablets and Capsules
- Guaifenesin, Pseudoephedrine, and Dextromethorphan Liquid