User Reviews for Dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine to treat Cough and Nasal Congestion

Also known as: Tusnel, Despec DM, Capmist DM, Entex Pac, Entre-Cough, Poly-Vent DM, Mardrops-DX, Balminil DM + Decongestant + Expectorant, Ambi 600/1000/30, Benylin DM-D-E, Ambi 80/780/40, Calmylin 4, Ambi 60/580/30, Ambifed DM, Z-COF 12, Donatussin DM Syrup, Anatuss DM, Ambenyl-D, Dimacol, Dorcol Childrens Cough Guaifenex DM RX Tusnel Ped-C Tusnel-DM Pediatric Drops Daytime Liquicap ExeFen-DMX ExeClear-DM Aldex GS DM Coldmist DM Altarussin CF Z-Cof DM(obs) Ambifed-G DM Despec Drops Ambi 40 /400 /20 Maxifed DMX Desgen DM (with pseudoephedrine) …show all brand names

Dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine has an average rating of 8.0 out of 10 from a total of 8 ratings for the treatment of Cough and Nasal Congestion. 75% of those users who reviewed Dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine reported a positive effect, while 13% reported a negative effect.

Dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine Rating Summary

8.0/10 average rating

Compare all 221 medications used in the treatment of Cough and Nasal Congestion.

ohio · Taken for less than 1 month February 16, 2020

Capmist DM (dextromethorphan / guaifenesin / pseudoephedrine): “Did what it was supposed to do, but I could not sleep while on this medication even with a sleep aid. Once the antibiotics kicked in I stopped taking this.”

Mel Ann · Taken for less than 1 month December 3, 2018

Capmist DM (dextromethorphan / guaifenesin / pseudoephedrine): “Taking capmist was the worst decision of my life.. 1. It did nothing for my congestion and cough. 2. It made my anxiety 100 times worse. I don't recommend this to anyone with anxiety - the pseudoephedrine is a stimulant which it what makes the anxiety worse”

cattwit · Taken for less than 1 month October 10, 2014

Capmist DM (dextromethorphan / guaifenesin / pseudoephedrine): “If a medicine states that dizziness or drowsiness may occur, one of those will usually happen to me. I have not experienced either of those with this medication. Very pleased with the results of breaking up my congestion in my chest and sinuses.”

Feelin Fine January 20, 2009

Maxifed DM (dextromethorphan / guaifenesin / pseudoephedrine): “I was having trouble with drainage into my throat, practically choking and gagging. This worked really well. It cleared that up and took care of the drainage. It did keep me awake at night, but I found that if I took the two daytime doses, I didn't really need the nighttime one.”

Anonymous June 23, 2008

“In the form of Contac 400 and in my case, it stops runny nose, sneezing and blocked nose almost instantly. The only side affect I have is a good one as it makes me wake earlier in the morning feeling great. ”

Anonymous December 24, 2008

Tenar DM (dextromethorphan / guaifenesin / pseudoephedrine): “Works very well and fast. My son is 8 years old. He had a constant cough and running nose. This took care of it in two days.”

Anonymous October 30, 2009

Tenar DM (dextromethorphan / guaifenesin / pseudoephedrine): “After my daughter was on several OTC and even other prescription products this is the only one that actually worked! I will be requesting Tenar DM from now on from pediatrician.”

Anonymous February 1, 2009

“Worked very well but I had to discontinue taking this after two days because it caused very rapid heart beat and palpitations.”

SEchick · Taken for less than 1 month November 15, 2012

Maxifed DM (dextromethorphan / guaifenesin / pseudoephedrine): “Really dried up my congestion, but made me very sleepy”

Learn more about Cough and Nasal Congestion