User Reviews for Dextromethorphan / guaifenesin / pseudoephedrine to treat Cough and Nasal Congestion

Also known as: Tusnel, Despec DM, Capmist DM, Dorcol Childrens Cough, Poly-Vent DM, Dimacol, Entex Pac, Entre-Cough, Medent-DMI, Mardrops-DX, Maxifed DM, PanMist DM, Sudafed Cough, Sudafed Cough Syrup, Balminil DM + Decongestant + Expectorant, TL-Dex DM, Ambi 600/1000/30, Benylin DM-D-E, Ambi 80/780/40, Calmylin 4, Ambi 60/580/30, Ambifed DM, Tenar DM, Novahistine DM Expectorant with Decongestant, Z-COF 12, Donatussin DM Syrup, Anatuss DM, Ambenyl-D, Novahistine DMX, Ru-Tuss Expectorant, Rhinosyn-X, Syn-Rx DM, Guaifenex DM RX, Suda-Tussin DM, Pseudogest-DM, Tusnel Ped-C, Tusnel-DM Pediatric Drops, Medent DM, Daytime Liquicap, Multi Symptom Cough and Cold, Tussin Cough and Cold, Protuss DM, Med-RX DM, Tussafed-LA, Touro CC, Profen Forte DM, Profen II DM, ExeFen-DMX, Profen II DM Liquid, ExeClear-DM, S-Pak DM, Ru-Tuss DM, Aldex GS DM, Relacon-DM, Coldmist DM, Altarussin CF, Z-Cof DM(obs), Ambifed-G DM, Tusnel Pediatric, Touro CC-LD, Relacon-DM NR, Despec Drops, Pseudo Cough, Relasin DM, Ambi 40 /400 /20, Liquicough DM, Maxifed DMX, Trikof-D, Pseudo DM GG, Pseudo Max DMX, SudaTex-DM, Desgen DM (with pseudoephedrine) …show all brand names

Dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine Rating Summary

8.4/10 Average Rating

What next? Compare all 288 medications used in the treatment of Cough and Nasal Congestion.

Reviews for Dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine

Capmist DM (dextromethorphan / guaifenesin / pseudoephedrine): "Taking capmist was the worst decision of my life.. 1. It did nothing for my congestion and cough. 2. It made my anxiety 100 times worse. I don't recommend this to anyone with anxiety - the pseudoephedrine is a stimulant which it what makes the anxiety worse"

Mel Ann (taken for less than 1 month) December 3, 2018

Capmist DM (dextromethorphan / guaifenesin / pseudoephedrine): "If a medicine states that dizziness or drowsiness may occur, one of those will usually happen to me. I have not experienced either of those with this medication. Very pleased with the results of breaking up my congestion in my chest and sinuses."

cattwit (taken for less than 1 month) October 10, 2014

Maxifed DM (dextromethorphan / guaifenesin / pseudoephedrine): "Really dried up my congestion, but made me very sleepy"

SEchick (taken for less than 1 month) November 15, 2012

Tenar DM (dextromethorphan / guaifenesin / pseudoephedrine): "After my daughter was on several OTC and even other prescription products this is the only one that actually worked! I will be requesting Tenar DM from now on from pediatrician."

Anonymous October 30, 2009

"Worked very well but I had to discontinue taking this after two days because it caused very rapid heart beat and palpitations."

Anonymous February 1, 2009

Maxifed DM (dextromethorphan / guaifenesin / pseudoephedrine): "I was having trouble with drainage into my throat, practically choking and gagging. This worked really well. It cleared that up and took care of the drainage. It did keep me awake at night, but I found that if I took the two daytime doses, I didn't really need the nighttime one."

Feelin Fine January 20, 2009

Tenar DM (dextromethorphan / guaifenesin / pseudoephedrine): "Works very well and fast. My son is 8 years old. He had a constant cough and running nose. This took care of it in two days."

Anonymous December 24, 2008

"In the form of Contac 400 and in my case, it stops runny nose, sneezing and blocked nose almost instantly. The only side affect I have is a good one as it makes me wake earlier in the morning feeling great. "

Anonymous June 23, 2008