User Reviews for Dextromethorphan / guaifenesin / pseudoephedrine

Also known as: Aldex GS DM, Altarussin CF, Ambenyl-D, Ambi 40 /400 /20, Ambi 60/580/30, Ambi 600/1000/30, Ambi 80/780/40, Ambifed DM, Ambifed-G DM, Anatuss DM, Balminil DM + Decongestant + Expectorant, Benylin DM-D-E, Calmylin 4, Capmist DM, Coldmist DM, Daytime Liquicap, Desgen DM (with pseudoephedrine), Despec DM, Despec Drops, Dimacol, Donatussin DM Syrup, Dorcol Childrens Cough, Entex Pac, Entre-Cough, ExeClear-DM, ExeFen-DMX, Guaifenex DM RX, Liquicough DM, Mardrops-DX, Maxifed DM, Maxifed DMX, Med-RX DM, Medent DM, Medent-DMI, Multi Symptom Cough and Cold, Novahistine DM Expectorant with Decongestant, Novahistine DMX, P-Tuss DM, PanMist DM, Poly-Vent DM, Profen Forte DM, Profen II DM, Profen II DM Liquid, Protuss DM, Pseudo Cough, Pseudo DM GG, Pseudo Max DMX, Pseudogest-DM, Relacon-DM, Relacon-DM NR, Relasin DM, Rhinosyn-X, Robitussin Cough & Cold D, Ru-Tuss DM, Ru-Tuss Expectorant, S-Pak DM, Suda-Tussin DM, Sudafed Cough, Sudafed Cough Syrup, SudaTex-DM, Syn-Rx DM, Tenar DM, TL-Dex DM, Touro CC, Touro CC-LD, Trikof-D, Tusnel, Tusnel Ped-C, Tusnel Pediatric, Tusnel-DM Pediatric Drops, Tussafed-LA, Tussin Cough and Cold, Z-COF 12, Z-Cof 12DM, Z-Cof 8DM, Z-Cof DM, Z-Cof DM(obs) …show all brand names

Cough and Nasal Congestion
9.4

Summary of Dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine reviews 9.4 7 reviews

Reviews for Dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine

Capmist DM (dextromethorphan / guaifenesin / pseudoephedrine) for Cough and Nasal Congestion: "If a medicine states that dizziness or drowsiness may occur, one of those will usually happen to me. I have not experienced either of those with this medication. Very pleased with the results of breaking up my congestion in my chest and sinuses."

cattwit (taken for less than 1 month) October 10, 2014

Maxifed DM (dextromethorphan / guaifenesin / pseudoephedrine) for Cough and Nasal Congestion: "Really dried up my congestion, but made me very sleepy"

SEchick (taken for less than 1 month) November 15, 2012

Tenar DM (dextromethorphan / guaifenesin / pseudoephedrine) for Cough and Nasal Congestion: "After my daughter was on several OTC and even other prescription products this is the only one that actually worked! I will be requesting Tenar DM from now on from pediatrician."

Anonymous October 30, 2009

For Cough and Nasal Congestion: "Worked very well but I had to discontinue taking this after two days because it caused very rapid heart beat and palpitations."

Anonymous February 1, 2009

Maxifed DM (dextromethorphan / guaifenesin / pseudoephedrine) for Cough and Nasal Congestion: "I was having trouble with drainage into my throat, practically choking and gagging. This worked really well. It cleared that up and took care of the drainage. It did keep me awake at night, but I found that if I took the two daytime doses, I didn't really need the nighttime one."

Feelin Fine January 20, 2009

Tenar DM (dextromethorphan / guaifenesin / pseudoephedrine) for Cough and Nasal Congestion: "Works very well and fast. My son is 8 years old. He had a constant cough and running nose. This took care of it in two days."

Anonymous December 24, 2008

For Cough and Nasal Congestion: "In the form of Contac 400 and in my case, it stops runny nose, sneezing and blocked nose almost instantly. The only side affect I have is a good one as it makes me wake earlier in the morning feeling great. "

Anonymous June 23, 2008