User Reviews for Dextromethorphan / guaifenesin / pseudoephedrine

Brand names: Capmist DM, Tusnel, Poly-Vent DM, Dimacol, Benylin DM-D-E, Entex Pac, Entre-Cough, Mardrops-DX, Balminil DM + Decongestant + Expectorant, Ambi 600/1000/30, Ambi 80/780/40, Calmylin 4, Ambi 60/580/30, Ambifed DM, Z-COF 12, Donatussin DM Syrup, Anatuss DM, Ambenyl-D, Dorcol Childrens Cough, Guaifenex DM RX Tusnel Ped-C Tusnel-DM Pediatric Drops Daytime Liquicap ExeFen-DMX ExeClear-DM Aldex GS DM Coldmist DM Altarussin CF Z-Cof DM(obs) Ambifed-G DM Despec Drops Despec DM Ambi 40 /400 /20 Maxifed DMX Desgen DM (with pseudoephedrine) …show all brand names

Dextromethorphan / guaifenesin / pseudoephedrine has an average rating of 8.0 out of 10 from a total of 10 ratings on Drugs.com. 75% of reviewers reported a positive experience, while 13% reported a negative experience.

Cough and Nasal Congestion

Reviews for Dextromethorphan / guaifenesin / pseudoephedrine

Feelin Fine · January 20, 2009

Maxifed DM (dextromethorphan / guaifenesin / pseudoephedrine) for Cough and Nasal Congestion "I was having trouble with drainage into my throat, practically choking and gagging. This worked really well. It cleared that up and took care of the drainage. It did keep me awake at night, but I found that if I took the two daytime doses, I didn't really need the nighttime one."

cattwit · Taken for less than 1 month · October 10, 2014

Capmist DM (dextromethorphan / guaifenesin / pseudoephedrine) for Cough and Nasal Congestion "If a medicine states that dizziness or drowsiness may occur, one of those will usually happen to me. I have not experienced either of those with this medication. Very pleased with the results of breaking up my congestion in my chest and sinuses."

Mel Ann · Taken for less than 1 month · December 3, 2018

Capmist DM (dextromethorphan / guaifenesin / pseudoephedrine) for Cough and Nasal Congestion "Taking capmist was the worst decision of my life.. 1. It did nothing for my congestion and cough. 2. It made my anxiety 100 times worse. I don't recommend this to anyone with anxiety - the pseudoephedrine is a stimulant which it what makes the anxiety worse"

Anonymous · June 23, 2008

For Cough and Nasal Congestion "In the form of Contac 400 and in my case, it stops runny nose, sneezing and blocked nose almost instantly. The only side affect I have is a good one as it makes me wake earlier in the morning feeling great. "

Anonymous · December 24, 2008

Tenar DM (dextromethorphan / guaifenesin / pseudoephedrine) for Cough and Nasal Congestion "Works very well and fast. My son is 8 years old. He had a constant cough and running nose. This took care of it in two days."

Anonymous · October 30, 2009

Tenar DM (dextromethorphan / guaifenesin / pseudoephedrine) for Cough and Nasal Congestion "After my daughter was on several OTC and even other prescription products this is the only one that actually worked! I will be requesting Tenar DM from now on from pediatrician."

ohio · Taken for less than 1 month · February 16, 2020

Capmist DM (dextromethorphan / guaifenesin / pseudoephedrine) for Cough and Nasal Congestion "Did what it was supposed to do, but I could not sleep while on this medication even with a sleep aid. Once the antibiotics kicked in I stopped taking this."

Anonymous · February 1, 2009

For Cough and Nasal Congestion "Worked very well but I had to discontinue taking this after two days because it caused very rapid heart beat and palpitations."

SEchick · Taken for less than 1 month · November 15, 2012

Maxifed DM (dextromethorphan / guaifenesin / pseudoephedrine) for Cough and Nasal Congestion "Really dried up my congestion, but made me very sleepy"

Ommy · January 26, 2023

Capmist DM (dextromethorphan / guaifenesin / pseudoephedrine) for Cough and Nasal Congestion "Capmist DM eased the congestion but I could not sleep while taking this product. Make sure to drink plenty of water as it tends to overdry your sinuses."