P019 (Omega-3-Acid Ethyl Esters 1000 mg)
Pill with imprint P019 is Yellow, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Omega-3-Acid Ethyl Esters 1000 mg. It is supplied by Par Pharmaceutical, Inc..
Omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids is used in the treatment of hypertriglyceridemia; dietary supplementation; adhd and belongs to the drug class nutraceutical products. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids 1000 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for P019
More about omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids
- Omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 26 Reviews
- Drug class: nutraceutical products
- Krill Oil
- Omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids
- Omega-3 Fatty Acid Capsules
- Omega-3-acid ethyl esters (Advanced Reading)
- Omega-3-carboxylic acids (Advanced Reading)
- Fish Oils
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.