NC 100 (Carbamazepine extended release 100 mg)
Pill with imprint NC 100 is Green, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Carbamazepine extended release 100 mg. It is supplied by Nostrum Laboratories, Inc..
Carbamazepine is used in the treatment of trigeminal neuralgia; bipolar disorder; schizoaffective disorder; epilepsy; borderline personality disorder (and more), and belongs to the drug class dibenzazepine anticonvulsants. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Carbamazepine 100 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for NC 100
- NC 100
- 100 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Dibenzazepine anticonvulsants
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Nostrum Laboratories, Inc.
- Inactive Ingredients:
- ethylcellulose (20 mPa.s)
sodium lauryl sulfate
hypromellose 2910 (6 mPa.s)
D&C Yellow No. 10
FD&C Blue No. 1
FD&C Yellow No. 6
FD&C Blue No. 2
FD&C Red No. 40
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about carbamazepine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 247 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: dibenzazepine anticonvulsants
- Carbamazepine Chewable Tablets
- Carbamazepine Oral Suspension
- Carbamazepine Sustained-Release Capsules (Carbatrol)
- Carbamazepine Sustained-Release Tablets
- ... +4 more
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.