ML 526 (D-tann 25 mg-10 mg)
Generic Name: diphenhydramine/phenylephrine
Pill imprint ML 526 has been identified as D-tann 25 mg-10 mg.
D-Tann is used in the treatment of allergic rhinitis; sinusitis; cold symptoms and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. D-Tann 25 mg-10 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- Generic Name:
- ML 526
- 25 mg-10 mg
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Midlothian Laboratories LLC
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about D-Tann (diphenhydramine / phenylephrine)
- Other brands: Pediatex-CT, Robitussin Night Time Cough & Cold, Theraflu Thin Strips Nighttime Cold and Cough, Triaminic Night Time Cold & Cough, More (7) »
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2016 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.