M 433 (Bupropion Hydrochloride 75 mg)
Pill with imprint M 433 is Orange, Round and has been identified as Bupropion Hydrochloride 75 mg. It is supplied by Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc..
Bupropion is used in the treatment of major depressive disorder; depression; smoking cessation; seasonal affective disorder and belongs to the drug classes miscellaneous antidepressants, smoking cessation agents. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Bupropion 75 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for M 433
- M 433
- 75 mg
- 11.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class
- Miscellaneous antidepressants, Smoking cessation agents
- Pregnancy Category
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Inactive Ingredients
ferric oxide red,
ferric oxide yellow
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
Labelers / Repackagers
|NDC Code||Labeler / Repackager|
|00378-0433||Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.|
|51079-0943 (Discontinued)||UDL Laboratories Inc.|
|67544-0406||Prepak Systems Inc. (repackager)|
Related Images for "M 433"
More about bupropion
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 2489 Reviews
- Drug class: miscellaneous antidepressants
- Drug Information
- Bupropion (Advanced Reading)
- Bupropion Extended-Release Tablets
- Bupropion Sustained-Release Tablets (Smoking Deterrent)
- Bupropion Tablets and Sustained-Release Tablets
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.