M 433 (Bupropion 75 mg)
This pill with imprint "M 433" is Orange, Round and has been identified as Bupropion hydrochloride 75 mg. It is supplied by Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc..
Bupropion is used in the treatment of sexual dysfunction, ssri induced; major depressive disorder; depression; adhd; obesity (and more), and belongs to the drug classes miscellaneous antidepressants, smoking cessation agents. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Bupropion 75 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- M 433
- 75 mg
- 11.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Miscellaneous antidepressants
Smoking cessation agents
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Inactive Ingredients:
- lactose anhydrous
ferric oxide red
ferric oxide yellow
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
|NDC Code||Labeler / Repackager|
|51079-0943||UDL Laboratories Inc|
|67544-0406||Prepak Systems Inc (repackager)|
More about bupropion
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 1411 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: miscellaneous antidepressants
- Bupropion Tablets and Sustained-Release Tablets
- Bupropion Extended-Release Tablets
- Bupropion Sustained-Release Tablets (Smoking Deterrent)
- Bupropion (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.