M 36 (Methylphenidate hydrochloride extended-release 36 mg)
This pill with imprint "M 36" is White, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Methylphenidate hydrochloride extended-release 36 mg. It is supplied by Mallinckrodt, Inc..
Methylphenidate is used in the treatment of adhd; narcolepsy; fatigue; depression; obesity (and more), and belongs to the drug class CNS stimulants. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Methylphenidate 36 mg is classified as a Schedule 2 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- M 36
- 36 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- CNS stimulants
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- 2 - High potential for abuse
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Mallinckrodt, Inc.
- Inactive Ingredients:
- microcrystalline cellulose
hydroxypropyl cellulose (type h)
hypromellose 2910 (6 mPa.s)
ferric oxide red
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about methylphenidate
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 631 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: CNS stimulants
- Methylphenidate Chewable Tablets
- Methylphenidate Controlled-Release Tablets
- Methylphenidate Extended-Release Chewable Tablets
- Methylphenidate Extended-Release Oral-Disintegrating Tablets
- ... +9 more
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.