L476 (Acetaminophen, chlorpheniramine and phenylephrine acetaminophen 325 mg / chlorpheniramine 2 mg / phenylephrine 5 mg)
Pill imprint L476 has been identified as Acetaminophen, chlorpheniramine and phenylephrine acetaminophen 325 mg / chlorpheniramine 2 mg / phenylephrine 5 mg.
Acetaminophen/chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine is used in the treatment of sinus symptoms; cold symptoms and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine acetaminophen 325 mg / chlorpheniramine 2 mg / phenylephrine 5 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- acetaminophen 325 mg / chlorpheniramine 2 mg / phenylephrine 5 mg
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- N - Not classified
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- H E B
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- acesulfame potassium
ferric oxide yellow
More about acetaminophen/chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine
- Acetaminophen/chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine controlled-release tablets
- Acetaminophen/chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine effervescent tablets
- Acetaminophen/chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine powder packets
- Acetaminophen, chlorpheniramine, and phenylephrine
- Other brands: Alka-Seltzer Plus Cold, Protid, Tylenol Sinus Congestion & Pain Nighttime, Pyrroxate, More (8) »
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.