L358 (Chlorpheniramine Maleate and Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 4 mg / 10 mg)
Pill with imprint L358 is White, Round and has been identified as Chlorpheniramine maleate and phenylephrine hydrochloride 4 mg / 10 mg. It is supplied by American Sales Company.
Chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine is used in the treatment of allergic rhinitis; cold symptoms and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine 4 mg / 10 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for L358
- 4 mg / 10 mg
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- N - Not classified
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- American Sales Company
- Inactive Ingredients:
- carnauba wax
calcium phosphate dibasic anhydrous
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine
- Chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 10 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Chlorpheniramine and phenylephrine
- Chlorpheniramine and Phenylephrine Liquid
- Chlorpheniramine and Phenylephrine Tablets
- Phenylephrine and Chlorpheniramine Tablets (FDA)
- Chlorpheniramine and Phenylephrine (Wolters Kluwer)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.