KP 01 (Methylergonovine Maleate 0.2 mg )
Pill with imprint KP 01 is White, Round and has been identified as Methylergonovine Maleate 0.2 mg . It is supplied by Novel Laboratories, Inc..
Methylergonovine is used in the treatment of postpartum bleeding and belongs to the drug class uterotonic agents. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Methylergonovine 0.2 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for KP 01
Related Images for "KP 01"
More about methylergonovine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 10 Reviews
- Drug class: uterotonic agents
- Methylergonovine oral and injection
- Methylergonovine (Advanced Reading)
- Methylergonovine Injection (Advanced Reading)
- Methylergonovine Tablets
- Methylergonovine Injection
Other brands: Methergine
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.