J 267 J 267 (Mycophenolate mofetil 250 mg)
Pill with imprint J 267 J 267 is Blue & Orange, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Mycophenolate mofetil 250 mg. It is supplied by Jubilant Cadista Pharmaceuticals Inc..
Mycophenolate mofetil is used in the treatment of nephrotic syndrome; systemic lupus erythematosus; pulmonary fibrosis; autoimmune hepatitis; organ transplant, rejection prophylaxis (and more), and belongs to the drug class selective immunosuppressants. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Mycophenolate mofetil 250 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for J 267 J 267
- J 267 J 267
- 250 mg
- Blue & Orange
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Selective immunosuppressants
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Jubilant Cadista Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about mycophenolate mofetil
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 43 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: selective immunosuppressants
- Mycophenolate mofetil
- Mycophenolate Mofetil Capsules
- Mycophenolate Mofetil Injection Solution
- Mycophenolate Mofetil Oral Suspension
- Mycophenolate Mofetil Tablets
- ... +2 more
Other brands: CellCept
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.