J 267 J 267 (Mycophenolate Mofetil 250 mg)
Pill with imprint J 267 J 267 is Blue & Orange, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Mycophenolate Mofetil 250 mg. It is supplied by Jubilant Cadista Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Mycophenolate mofetil is used in the treatment of nephrotic syndrome; organ transplant, rejection prophylaxis; graft-versus-host disease and belongs to the drug class selective immunosuppressants. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Mycophenolate mofetil 250 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for J 267 J 267
- J 267 J 267
- 250 mg
- Blue & Orange
- Prescription only
- Drug Class
- Selective immunosuppressants
- Pregnancy Category
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Jubilant Cadista Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC)
- Inactive Ingredients
FD&C Blue No. 2,
ferric oxide red,
sodium lauryl sulfate,
ferric oxide yellow,
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about mycophenolate mofetil
- Side effects
- Drug interactions
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Reviews (53)
- Drug images
- Pricing & coupons
- En español
- Drug class: selective immunosuppressants
- Drug Information
- Mycophenolate Intravenous (Advanced Reading)
- Mycophenolate mofetil (Advanced Reading)
- Mycophenolate Mofetil Capsules
- Mycophenolate Mofetil Tablets
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.