I63 (Doxycycline Monohydrate 100 mg)
Pill with imprint I63 is Peach, Round and has been identified as Doxycycline Monohydrate 100 mg. It is supplied by Heritage Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Doxycycline is used in the treatment of acne; actinomycosis; amebiasis; anthrax; rosacea and belongs to the drug classes miscellaneous antimalarials, tetracyclines. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Doxycycline 100 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for I63
- 100 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class
- Miscellaneous antimalarials, Tetracyclines
- Pregnancy Category
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Heritage Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC)
- Inactive Ingredients
sodium starch glycolate type A potato,
hypromellose 2910 (15 mPa.s),
polyethylene glycol 6000,
ferric oxide yellow,
ferric oxide red
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
Related images for "I63"
More about doxycycline
- Side effects
- Drug interactions
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Reviews (1,553)
- Patient tips
- Drug images
- Compare alternatives
- Pricing & coupons
- En español
- Drug class: miscellaneous antimalarials
- Drug Information
- Doxycycline (Advanced Reading)
- Doxycycline Delayed-Release Tablets
- Doxycycline Tablets and Capsules
- Doxycycline Capsules (Rosacea)