HP 288 Pill - white round, 11mm
Pill with imprint HP 288 is White, Round and has been identified as Acetazolamide 250 mg. It is supplied by Heritage Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Acetazolamide is used in the treatment of Glaucoma; Hydrocephalus; Epilepsy; Edema; Mountain Sickness / Altitude Sickness and belongs to the drug classes carbonic anhydrase inhibitor anticonvulsants, carbonic anhydrase inhibitors. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Acetazolamide 250 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for HP 288
- HP 288
- 250 mg
- 11.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class
- Carbonic anhydrase inhibitor anticonvulsants, Carbonic anhydrase inhibitors
- Pregnancy Category
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Heritage Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC)
- Inactive Ingredients
sodium lauryl sulfate,
sodium starch glycolate type A potato
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about acetazolamide
- Check interactions
- Compare alternatives
- Pricing & coupons
- Reviews (190)
- Drug images
- Side effects
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy
- Drug class: carbonic anhydrase inhibitor anticonvulsants
- En español
- Acetazolamide drug information
- Acetazolamide (Intravenous) (Advanced Reading)
- Acetazolamide (Oral) (Advanced Reading)
- Acetazolamide Tablets
- Acetazolamide Sustained-Release Capsules
- Acetazolamide Injection Solution
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.