H125 (Pantoprazole Sodium Delayed-Release 20 mg)
Pill with imprint H125 is Yellow, Elliptical / Oval and has been identified as Pantoprazole Sodium Delayed-Release 20 mg. It is supplied by Camber Pharmaceuticals, Inc..
Pantoprazole is used in the treatment of barrett's esophagus; erosive esophagitis; duodenal ulcer; gerd; gastritis/duodenitis and belongs to the drug class proton pump inhibitors. There is no proven risk in humans during pregnancy. Pantoprazole 20 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for H125
Related Images for "H125"
More about pantoprazole
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 232 Reviews
- Drug class: proton pump inhibitors
- FDA Alerts (4)
- Pantoprazole Delayed-Release Tablets
- Pantoprazole Delayed-Release Granules
- Pantoprazole Injection
- Pantoprazole (Advanced Reading)
- Pantoprazole Intravenous (Advanced Reading)