G 036 (Lortab 7.5/325 325 mg / 7.5 mg)
Generic Name: acetaminophen/hydrocodone
Pill with imprint G 036 is White, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Lortab 7.5 325 325 mg / 7.5 mg. It is supplied by UCB, Inc..
Lortab is used in the treatment of back pain; pain; rheumatoid arthritis; cough and belongs to the drug class narcotic analgesic combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Lortab 325 mg / 7.5 mg is classified as a Schedule 2 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for G 036
- Generic Name:
- G 036
- 325 mg / 7.5 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Narcotic analgesic combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- 2 - High potential for abuse
- Labeler / Supplier:
- UCB, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about Lortab (acetaminophen / hydrocodone)
- Lortab Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 137 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: narcotic analgesic combinations
- Lortab (Hydrocodone and Acetaminophen Liquid)
- Lortab (Hydrocodone and Acetaminophen Tablets and Capsules)
- Lortab (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.