ETHEX 350 (Advanced NatalCare Prenatal Multivitamin)
This pill with imprint "ETHEX 350" is White, Elliptical / Oval and has been identified as Advanced natalcare Prenatal Multivitamin. It is manufactured by Ethex Corporation.
Multivitamin, prenatal is used in the treatment of vitamin/mineral supplementation during pregnancy/lactation and belongs to the drug classes iron products, vitamin and mineral combinations. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Multivitamin, prenatal Prenatal Multivitamin is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- ETHEX 350
- Prenatal Multivitamin
- Elliptical / Oval
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Iron products
Vitamin and mineral combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- N - Not classified
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Ethex Corporation
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about multivitamin, prenatal
- Side Effects
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 52 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: iron products
- Prenatal multivitamin
- Prenatal multivitamin and minerals with iron, folic acid, and l-methylfolate caplets
- Prenatal multivitamin with folic acid chewable tablets
- Prenatal multivitamin without vitamin a with calcium, iron, and folic acid
- Prenatal multivitamin without vitamin a with minerals, iron, and folic acid capsules
- More... (8)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.