ETHEX 350 (Advanced NatalCare Prenatal Multivitamin)
Pill with imprint ETHEX 350 is White, Elliptical / Oval and has been identified as Advanced NatalCare Prenatal Multivitamin. It is supplied by Ethex Corporation.
Multivitamin, prenatal is used in the treatment of vitamin/mineral supplementation during pregnancy/lactation and belongs to the drug classes iron products, vitamin and mineral combinations. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Multivitamin, prenatal Prenatal Multivitamin is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for ETHEX 350
More about multivitamin, prenatal
- Multivitamin, prenatal Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 68 Reviews
- Drug class: iron products
- Prenatal Vitamin
- Prenatal Vitamin Chewable Tablet
- Prenatal Vitamin Chewable Caplet
- Prenatal Vitamin Chewable Tablet Without Vitamin A
- Prenatal Vitamin Chewable Tablet with Twist-Off DHA Softgels
- ... +2 more
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.