E 69 (Omeprazole delayed-release 40 mg)
Pill with imprint E 69 is Brown, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Omeprazole delayed-release 40 mg. It is supplied by Aurobindo Pharma Limited.
Omeprazole is used in the treatment of barrett's esophagus; gerd; gastritis/duodenitis; erosive esophagitis; duodenal ulcer (and more), and belongs to the drug class proton pump inhibitors. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Omeprazole 40 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for E 69
More about omeprazole
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 134 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: proton pump inhibitors
- Omeprazole Delayed-Release Capsules and Tablets (OTC)
- Omeprazole Delayed-Release Capsules
- Omeprazole Oral Suspension
- Omeprazole Powder for Oral Suspension
- Omeprazole (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.