E 65 (Omeprazole Delayed-Release 10 mg)
Pill with imprint E 65 is Pink, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Omeprazole Delayed-Release 10 mg. It is supplied by Aurobindo Pharma Limited.
Omeprazole is used in the treatment of barrett's esophagus; gerd; erosive esophagitis; duodenal ulcer; indigestion and belongs to the drug class proton pump inhibitors. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Omeprazole 10 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for E 65
Related Images for "E 65"
More about omeprazole
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 315 Reviews
- Drug class: proton pump inhibitors
- FDA Alerts (6)
- Patient Information
- Omeprazole (Advanced Reading)
- Omeprazole Delayed-Release Capsules and Tablets (OTC)
- Omeprazole Orally-Disintegrating Tablets
- Omeprazole Delayed-Release Capsules
- Omeprazole Powder for Oral Suspension
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.