CYP 291 (Dextromethorphan guaifenesin pseudoephedrine 30 mg / 800 mg / 60 mg)
Pill imprint CYP 291 has been identified as Dextromethorphan guaifenesin pseudoephedrine 30 mg / 800 mg / 60 mg.
Dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine is used in the treatment of cough and nasal congestion and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine 30 mg / 800 mg / 60 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
More about dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine
- Dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine controlled-release and sustained-release tablets
- Dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine drops
- Dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine liquid
- Dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine suspension
- Dextromethorphan, guaifenesin, and pseudoephedrine
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.