CYP 277 (Guaifenesin and Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride SR 1200 mg / 75 mg)
Pill with imprint CYP 277 is White, Elliptical / Oval and has been identified as Guaifenesin and Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride SR 1200 mg / 75 mg. It is supplied by Cypress Pharmaceutical Inc.
Guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine is used in the treatment of cough and nasal congestion and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine 1200 mg / 75 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for CYP 277
More about guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine
- Guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 209 Reviews
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Guaifenesin and pseudoephedrine
- Guaifenesin and Pseudoephedrine Capsules and Tablets
- Guaifenesin and Pseudoephedrine Extended-Release Tablets
- Guaifenesin and Pseudoephedrine Liquid
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.