CARDIZEM 120 mg (Diltiazem Hydrochloride 120 mg)
Pill with imprint CARDIZEM 120 mg is Yellow, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Diltiazem Hydrochloride 120 mg. It is supplied by Oceanside Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Diltiazem is used in the treatment of atrial fibrillation; atrial flutter; heart failure; angina pectoris prophylaxis; high blood pressure and belongs to the drug classes calcium channel blocking agents, group IV antiarrhythmics. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Diltiazem 120 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for CARDIZEM 120 mg
- CARDIZEM 120 mg
- 120 mg
- 19.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class
- Calcium channel blocking agents, Group IV antiarrhythmics
- Pregnancy Category
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Oceanside Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Inactive Ingredients
D&C Yellow No. 10,
FD&C Yellow No. 6,
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
Labelers / Repackagers
|NDC Code||Labeler / Repackager|
|68682-0009||Oceanside Pharmaceuticals, Inc.|
|00187-0792||Bausch Health Companies Inc.|
Related Images for "CARDIZEM 120 mg"
More about diltiazem
- Side effects
- Drug interactions
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Reviews (160)
- Patient tips
- Drug images
- Compare alternatives
- Pricing & coupons
- En español
- Drug class: calcium channel blocking agents
- Drug Information
- Diltiazem (Advanced Reading)
- Diltiazem Intravenous (Advanced Reading)
- Diltiazem Long-Acting Tablets
- Diltiazem 12-Hour Sustained-Release Capsules
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.