CARDIZEM 120 mg (Diltiazem Hydrochloride 120 mg)
Pill with imprint CARDIZEM 120 mg is Yellow, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Diltiazem hydrochloride 120 mg. It is supplied by Oceanside Pharmaceuticals, Inc..
Diltiazem is used in the treatment of atrial fibrillation; high blood pressure; heart failure; angina pectoris prophylaxis; atrial flutter (and more), and belongs to the drug classes calcium channel blocking agents, group IV antiarrhythmics. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Diltiazem 120 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for CARDIZEM 120 mg
- CARDIZEM 120 mg
- 120 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Calcium channel blocking agents
Group IV antiarrhythmics
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Oceanside Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about diltiazem
- Diltiazem Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 98 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: calcium channel blocking agents
- Diltiazem Long-Acting Tablets
- Diltiazem Long-Acting Capsules
- Diltiazem Tablets
- Diltiazem 12-Hour Sustained-Release Capsules
- ... +3 more
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.