BE (Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride 25 mg)
Pill with imprint BE is Pink, Round and has been identified as Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride 25 mg. It is supplied by Kareway Product, Inc.
Diphenhydramine is used in the treatment of allergic reactions; allergic rhinitis; cough; insomnia; cold symptoms and belongs to the drug classes anticholinergic antiemetics, anticholinergic antiparkinson agents, antihistamines, miscellaneous anxiolytics, sedatives and hypnotics. There is no proven risk in humans during pregnancy. Diphenhydramine 25 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for BE
- 25 mg
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class
- Anticholinergic antiemetics, Anticholinergic antiparkinson agents, Antihistamines, Miscellaneous anxiolytics, sedatives and hypnotics
- Pregnancy Category
- B - No proven risk in humans
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Kareway Product, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC)
- Inactive Ingredients
sodium starch glycolate type A potato,
calcium phosphate dihydrate dibasic,
FD&C Red No. 3,
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
Related images for "BE"
More about diphenhydramine
- Side effects
- Drug interactions
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Reviews (467)
- Patient tips
- Drug images
- Compare alternatives
- Pricing & coupons
- En español
- Drug class: anticholinergic antiemetics
- Latest FDA Alerts (2)
- Drug Information
- Diphenhydramine (Sleep Aid) Capsules and Tablets
- Diphenhydramine Capsules and Tablets
- Diphenhydramine Chewable Tablets and Orally-Disintegrating Tablets
- Diphenhydramine (Sleep Aid) Liquid