A249 (Doxycycline Hyclate 100 mg)
Pill with imprint A249 is Blue, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Doxycycline Hyclate 100 mg. It is supplied by Alembic Pharmaceuticals Limited.
Doxycycline is used in the treatment of acne; actinomycosis; amebiasis; anthrax; rosacea and belongs to the drug classes miscellaneous antimalarials, tetracyclines. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Doxycycline 100 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for A249
- 100 mg
- 21.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class
- Miscellaneous antimalarials, Tetracyclines
- Pregnancy Category
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Alembic Pharmaceuticals Limited
- National Drug Code (NDC)
- Inactive Ingredients
FD&C Blue No. 1,
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
Related Images for "A249"
More about doxycycline
- Side effects
- Drug interactions
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Reviews (1,546)
- Patient tips
- Drug images
- Compare alternatives
- Pricing & coupons
- En español
- Drug class: miscellaneous antimalarials
- Drug Information
- Doxycycline (Advanced Reading)
- Doxycycline Delayed-Release Tablets
- Doxycycline Tablets and Capsules
- Doxycycline Capsules (Rosacea)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.