a 750 (Niacin extended-release 750 mg)
This pill with imprint "a 750" is Orange, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Niacin extended-release 750 mg. It is supplied by Zydus Pharmaceuticals (USA) Inc.
Niacin is used in the treatment of depression; high cholesterol; niacin deficiency; hyperlipoproteinemia; hyperlipoproteinemia type iv, elevated vldl (and more), and belongs to the drug classes miscellaneous antihyperlipidemic agents, vitamins. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Niacin 750 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- a 750
- 750 mg
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Miscellaneous antihyperlipidemic agents
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Zydus Pharmaceuticals (USA) Inc
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about niacin
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 61 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: miscellaneous antihyperlipidemic agents
- Niacin capsules
- Niacin controlled-release capsules
- Niacin controlled-release tablets
- Niacin (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.