759 (Venlafaxine Extended Release 75 mg)
This pill with imprint "759" is Pink & White, Round and has been identified as Venlafaxine hydrochloride extended release 75 mg. It is manufactured by Sun Pharmaceuticals.
Venlafaxine is used in the treatment of major depressive disorder; hot flashes; depression; anxiety; anxiety and stress (and more), and belongs to the drug class serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Venlafaxine 75 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- 75 mg
- Pink & White
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Sun Pharmaceuticals
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- hypromellose 2208 (4000 mPa.s)
methacrylic acid - ethyl acrylate copolymer (1:1) type a
sodium lauryl sulfate
FD&C Red No. 40
polyethylene glycol 3350
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about venlafaxine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 1342 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors
- Venlafaxine extended-release capsules
- Venlafaxine extended-release tablets
- Venlafaxine (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.