5897 V (Sulfamethoxazole and Trimethoprim 400 mg / 80 mg)
Pill with imprint 5897 V is White, Round and has been identified as Sulfamethoxazole and Trimethoprim 400 mg / 80 mg. It is supplied by Qualitest Pharmaceuticals Inc..
Sulfamethoxazole/trimethoprim is used in the treatment of bacterial skin infection; bacterial infection; bronchitis; upper respiratory tract infection; traveler's diarrhea and belongs to the drug class sulfonamides. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Sulfamethoxazole/trimethoprim 400 mg / 80 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 5897 V
- 5897 V
- 400 mg / 80 mg
- 12.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class
- Pregnancy Category
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Qualitest Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC)
- 00603-5780 (Discontinued)
- Inactive Ingredients
sodium starch glycolate type A potato
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about sulfamethoxazole / trimethoprim
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 1573 Reviews
- Drug class: sulfonamides
- Drug Information
- Sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim (Advanced Reading)
- Sulfamethoxazole/trimethoprim Intravenous (Advanced Reading)
- Sulfamethoxazole and Trimethoprim Injection
- Sulfamethoxazole and Trimethoprim Suspension
- Sulfamethoxazole and Trimethoprim Tablets
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.