54 744 (Terbinafine 250 mg)
Pill with imprint 54 744 is White, Round and has been identified as Terbinafine hydrochloride 250 mg. It is supplied by Roxane Laboratories, Inc..
Terbinafine is used in the treatment of onychomycosis, toenail; cutaneous candidiasis; tinea corporis; tinea capitis; onychomycosis, fingernail (and more), and belongs to the drug class miscellaneous antifungals. There is no proven risk in humans during pregnancy. Terbinafine 250 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for 54 744
More about terbinafine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 244 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: miscellaneous antifungals
- Terbinafine Tablets and Hydroxypropyl-Chitosan Nail Lacquer
- Terbinafine Tablets
- Terbinafine Oral Granules
- Terbinafine (Advanced Reading)
- Terbinafine Hydrochloride (AHFS Monograph)
- Terbinafine (FDA)
- Terbinafine (Systemic) (Wolters Kluwer)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.