533 (Tramadol hydrochloride extended-release 200 mg)
Pill imprint 533 has been identified as Tramadol hydrochloride extended-release 200 mg.
Tramadol is used in the treatment of back pain; chronic pain; depression; anxiety; pain (and more), and belongs to the drug class narcotic analgesics. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Tramadol 200 mg is classified as a Schedule 4 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- 200 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Narcotic analgesics
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- 4 - Some potential for abuse
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- corn starch
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|47335-0533||Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Inc.|
More about tramadol
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 1092 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: narcotic analgesics
- Tramadol extended-release capsules
- Tramadol extended-release tablets
- Tramadol orally disintegrating tablets
- Tramadol (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.