44 559 (Acetaminophen, Chlorpheniramine Maleate and Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 325 mg / 2 mg / 5 mg)
Pill with imprint 44 559 is Red & Yellow, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Acetaminophen, Chlorpheniramine Maleate and Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 325 mg / 2 mg / 5 mg. It is supplied by LNK International, Inc..
Acetaminophen/chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine is used in the treatment of cold symptoms; sinus symptoms and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine 325 mg / 2 mg / 5 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 44 559
More about acetaminophen/chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine
- Acetaminophen/chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- En Español
- 11 Reviews
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Acetaminophen, chlorpheniramine, and phenylephrine
- Acetaminophen, Chlorpheniramine, and Phenylephrine Effervescent Tablets
- Acetaminophen, Chlorpheniramine, and Phenylephrine Tablets
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.