44 559 (Acetaminophen, Chlorpheniramine Maleate and Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 325 mg / 2 mg / 5 mg)
Pill with imprint 44 559 is Red & Yellow, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Acetaminophen, chlorpheniramine maleate and phenylephrine hydrochloride 325 mg / 2 mg / 5 mg. It is supplied by LNK International, Inc..
Acetaminophen/chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine is used in the treatment of sinus symptoms; cold symptoms and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine 325 mg / 2 mg / 5 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 44 559
More about acetaminophen/chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine
- Acetaminophen/chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- En Español
- 11 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Acetaminophen, chlorpheniramine, and phenylephrine
- Acetaminophen, Chlorpheniramine, and Phenylephrine Effervescent Tablets
- Acetaminophen, Chlorpheniramine, and Phenylephrine Tablets
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.