44 411 (Cough & Cold chlorpheniramine maleate 4 mg / dextromethorphan hydrobromide 30 mg)
Pill with imprint 44 411 is Red, Round and has been identified as Cough & Cold chlorpheniramine maleate 4 mg / dextromethorphan hydrobromide 30 mg. It is supplied by Major Pharmaceuticals Inc..
Chlorpheniramine/dextromethorphan is used in the treatment of cough and nasal congestion and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Chlorpheniramine/dextromethorphan chlorpheniramine maleate 4 mg / dextromethorphan hydrobromide 30 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 44 411
- 44 411
- chlorpheniramine maleate 4 mg / dextromethorphan hydrobromide 30 mg
- Over the counter
- Drug Class:
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Major Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Inactive Ingredients:
D&C Red No. 27
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about chlorpheniramine/dextromethorphan
- Chlorpheniramine/dextromethorphan Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- En Español
- 8 Reviews
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Chlorpheniramine and dextromethorphan
- Dextromethorphan and Chlorpheniramine Chewable Tablets
- Dextromethorphan and Chlorpheniramine Tablets
- Dextromethorphan and Chlorpheniramine Liquid and Syrup
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.