44 411 (Cough cold chlorpheniramine maleate 4 mg / dextromethorphan hydrobromide 30 mg)
This pill with imprint "44 411" is Red, Round and has been identified as Cough cold chlorpheniramine maleate 4 mg / dextromethorphan hydrobromide 30 mg. It is supplied by Major Pharmaceuticals Inc..
Chlorpheniramine/dextromethorphan is used in the treatment of cough and nasal congestion and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Chlorpheniramine/dextromethorphan chlorpheniramine maleate 4 mg / dextromethorphan hydrobromide 30 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- 44 411
- chlorpheniramine maleate 4 mg / dextromethorphan hydrobromide 30 mg
- Over the counter
- Drug Class:
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Major Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Inactive Ingredients:
D&C Red No. 27
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about chlorpheniramine/dextromethorphan
- Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- En Español
- 6 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Dextromethorphan and Chlorpheniramine Chewable Tablets
- Dextromethorphan and Chlorpheniramine Tablets
- Dextromethorphan and Chlorpheniramine Liquid and Syrup
- Chlorpheniramine and dextromethorphan
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.