44 411 (Cough & Cold chlorpheniramine maleate 4 mg / dextromethorphan hydrobromide 30 mg)
Pill with imprint 44 411 is Red, Round and has been identified as Cough & Cold chlorpheniramine maleate 4 mg / dextromethorphan hydrobromide 30 mg. It is supplied by Major Pharmaceuticals Inc..
Chlorpheniramine/dextromethorphan is used in the treatment of cough and nasal congestion and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Chlorpheniramine/dextromethorphan chlorpheniramine maleate 4 mg / dextromethorphan hydrobromide 30 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 44 411
- 44 411
- chlorpheniramine maleate 4 mg / dextromethorphan hydrobromide 30 mg
- 9.00 mm
- Over the counter
- Drug Class
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Major Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC)
- 00904-5817 (Discontinued)
- Inactive Ingredients
D&C Red No. 27,
FD&C Yellow No. 6,
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
Related Images for "44 411"
More about chlorpheniramine / dextromethorphan
- Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- En Español
- 12 Reviews
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Drug Information
- Dextromethorphan and Chlorpheniramine Chewable Tablets
- Dextromethorphan and Chlorpheniramine Tablets
- Dextromethorphan and Chlorpheniramine Liquid and Syrup
- Other brands
- Coricidin HBP Cough & Cold, Robitussin Children's Cough & Cold Long-Acting, Tricodene Sugar Free, Vicks Children’s NyQuil Cold & Cough, ... +4 more
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.