44 342 (Acetaminophen, Chlorpheniramine Maleate and Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride 500 mg / 2 mg / 30 mg)
Pill with imprint 44 342 is Yellow, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Acetaminophen, chlorpheniramine maleate and pseudoephedrine hydrochloride 500 mg / 2 mg / 30 mg. It is supplied by LNK International, Inc..
Acetaminophen/chlorpheniramine/pseudoephedrine is used in the treatment of allergic rhinitis; cold symptoms and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/chlorpheniramine/pseudoephedrine 500 mg / 2 mg / 30 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 44 342
More about acetaminophen/chlorpheniramine/pseudoephedrine
- Acetaminophen/chlorpheniramine/pseudoephedrine Side Effects
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Acetaminophen, chlorpheniramine, and pseudoephedrine
- Acetaminophen, Chlorpheniramine, and Pseudoephedrine Capsules and Tablets
- Acetaminophen, Chlorpheniramine, and Pseudoephedrine Liquid
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.