44 342 (Acetaminophen, Chlorpheniramine Maleate and Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride 500 mg / 2 mg / 30 mg)
Pill with imprint 44 342 is Yellow, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Acetaminophen, Chlorpheniramine Maleate and Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride 500 mg / 2 mg / 30 mg. It is supplied by LNK International, Inc..
Acetaminophen/chlorpheniramine/pseudoephedrine is used in the treatment of allergic rhinitis; cold symptoms and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/chlorpheniramine/pseudoephedrine 500 mg / 2 mg / 30 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 44 342
More about acetaminophen/chlorpheniramine/pseudoephedrine
- Acetaminophen/chlorpheniramine/pseudoephedrine Side Effects
- Drug Interactions
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Acetaminophen, chlorpheniramine, and pseudoephedrine
- Acetaminophen, Chlorpheniramine, and Pseudoephedrine Capsules and Tablets
- Acetaminophen, Chlorpheniramine, and Pseudoephedrine Liquid