435 (Mesalamine Delayed-Release 800 mg)
Pill with imprint 435 is Brown, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Mesalamine Delayed-Release 800 mg. It is supplied by Zydus Pharmaceuticals (USA) Inc..
Mesalamine is used in the treatment of crohn's disease, maintenance; inflammatory bowel disease; ulcerative colitis, maintenance; ulcerative colitis, active; ulcerative proctitis and belongs to the drug class 5-aminosalicylates. excluding Asacol and Asacol HD: There is no proven risk in humans during pregnancy. Asacol and Asacol HD: Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Mesalamine 800 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 435
- 800 mg
- 19.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class
- Pregnancy Category
- B - No proven risk in humans - excluding Asacol and Asacol HD, C - Risk cannot be ruled out - Asacol and Asacol HD
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Zydus Pharmaceuticals (USA) Inc.
- Cadila Healthcare Limited
- National Drug Code (NDC)
- Inactive Ingredients
ferric oxide red,
sodium starch glycolate type A potato,
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
Related Images for "435"
More about mesalamine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- 356 Reviews
- Drug class: 5-aminosalicylates
- Patient Information
- Mesalamine rectal
- Mesalamine (Advanced Reading)
- Mesalamine Rectal (Advanced Reading)
- Mesalamine Long-Acting Capsules (Apriso)
- ... +5 more
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.