43 (Fluoxetine Hydrochloride 10 mg)
Pill with imprint 43 is Yellow, Round and has been identified as Fluoxetine Hydrochloride 10 mg. It is supplied by Torrent Pharmaceuticals Limited.
Fluoxetine is used in the treatment of anxiety and stress; major depressive disorder; depression; bulimia; premenstrual dysphoric disorder and belongs to the drug class selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Fluoxetine 10 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 43
- 10 mg
- 6.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class
- Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors
- Pregnancy Category
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Torrent Pharmaceuticals Limited
- National Drug Code (NDC)
- Inactive Ingredients
microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, D&C Yellow No. 10, FD&C Yellow No. 6, magnesium stearate, povidone k30, silicon dioxide
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
Related Images for "43"
More about fluoxetine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 1625 Reviews
- Drug class: selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors
- FDA Alerts (8)
- Fluoxetine Capsules and Tablets
- Fluoxetine Capsules and Tablets (PMDD)
- Fluoxetine Delayed-Release Capsules
- Fluoxetine Solution
- Fluoxetine (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.