354 (Bupropion Hydrochloride Extended-Release (XL) 300 mg)
Pill with imprint 354 is White, Round and has been identified as Bupropion Hydrochloride Extended-Release (XL) 300 mg. It is supplied by Zydus Pharmaceuticals (USA) Inc..
Bupropion is used in the treatment of major depressive disorder; depression; smoking cessation; seasonal affective disorder and belongs to the drug classes miscellaneous antidepressants, smoking cessation agents. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Bupropion 300 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 354
- 300 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class
- Miscellaneous antidepressants, Smoking cessation agents
- Pregnancy Category
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Zydus Pharmaceuticals (USA) Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC)
- Inactive Ingredients
hypromelloses, magnesium stearate, methacrylic acid, polyethylene glycol, triethyl citrate, povidone, ethylcelluloses, silicon dioxide, butyl alcohol, ferrosoferric oxide, isopropyl alcohol, propylene glycol, shellac, ammonia
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
Related Images for "354"
More about bupropion
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 2099 Reviews
- Drug class: miscellaneous antidepressants
- FDA Alerts (3)
- Bupropion Extended-Release Tablets
- Bupropion Sustained-Release Tablets (Smoking Deterrent)
- Bupropion Tablets and Sustained-Release Tablets
- Bupropion (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.