1MG RDY 526 (Tacrolimus 1 mg)
This pill with imprint "1MG RDY 526" is White, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Tacrolimus 1 mg. It is manufactured by Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Inc..
Tacrolimus is used in the treatment of organ transplant, rejection reversal; organ transplant, rejection prophylaxis; graft-versus-host disease; crohn's disease and belongs to the drug class calcineurin inhibitors. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Tacrolimus 1 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- 1MG RDY 526
- 1 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Calcineurin inhibitors
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- croscarmellose sodium
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|68084-0450||Amerisource Health Services|
More about tacrolimus
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 29 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: calcineurin inhibitors
- Tacrolimus capsules
- Tacrolimus extended-release capsules
- Tacrolimus oral and injection
- Tacrolimus Intravenous (Advanced Reading)
- Tacrolimus Oral, Intravenous (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.