1328 (Acetaminophen and Oxycodone Hydrochloride 325 mg / 5 mg)
Pill with imprint 1328 is White, Round and has been identified as Acetaminophen and Oxycodone Hydrochloride 325 mg / 5 mg. It is supplied by Zydus Pharmaceuticals (USA) Inc..
Acetaminophen/oxycodone is used in the treatment of chronic pain; pain and belongs to the drug class narcotic analgesic combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/oxycodone 325 mg / 5 mg is classified as a Schedule 2 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for 1328
- 325 mg / 5 mg
- 11.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class
- Narcotic analgesic combinations
- Pregnancy Category
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule
- 2 - High potential for abuse
- Labeler / Supplier
- Zydus Pharmaceuticals (USA) Inc.
- Nesher Pharmaceuticals (USA) LLC
- National Drug Code (NDC)
- Inactive Ingredients
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
Related Images for "1328"
More about acetaminophen / oxycodone
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 777 Reviews
- Drug class: narcotic analgesic combinations
- FDA Alerts (5)
- Patient Information
- Oxycodone and acetaminophen (Advanced Reading)
- Oxycodone and Acetaminophen Capsules and Tablets
- Oxycodone and Acetaminophen Extended-Release Tablets
- Oxycodone and Acetaminophen Oral Solution
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.