130 (Acetaminophen, Caffeine and Isometheptene Mucate acetaminophen 500 mg / caffeine 20 mg / isometheptene mucate 130 mg)
Pill with imprint 130 is White, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Acetaminophen, caffeine and isometheptene mucate acetaminophen 500 mg / caffeine 20 mg / isometheptene mucate 130 mg. It is supplied by Womens Choice Pharmaceuticals, LLC.
Acetaminophen/caffeine/isometheptene mucate is used in the treatment of headache and belongs to the drug class analgesic combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/caffeine/isometheptene mucate acetaminophen 500 mg / caffeine 20 mg / isometheptene mucate 130 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 130
- acetaminophen 500 mg / caffeine 20 mg / isometheptene mucate 130 mg
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Analgesic combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Womens Choice Pharmaceuticals, LLC
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about acetaminophen/caffeine/isometheptene mucate
- Acetaminophen/caffeine/isometheptene mucate Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- 9 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: analgesic combinations
- Isometheptene, Caffeine, and Acetaminophen Tablets (FDA)
- Acetaminophen, Caffeine, and Isometheptene Mucate (Wolters Kluwer)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.