1122 (Doxycycline Monohydrate 75 mg)
Pill with imprint 1122 is Orange, Round and has been identified as Doxycycline Monohydrate 75 mg. It is supplied by Zydus Pharmaceuticals (USA) Inc.
Doxycycline is used in the treatment of acne; actinomycosis; amebiasis; anthrax; rosacea and belongs to the drug classes miscellaneous antimalarials, tetracyclines. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Doxycycline 75 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 1122
- 75 mg
- 8.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class
- Miscellaneous antimalarials, Tetracyclines
- Pregnancy Category
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Zydus Pharmaceuticals (USA) Inc.
- Cadila Healthcare Limited
- National Drug Code (NDC)
- Inactive Ingredients
ferric oxide red,
ferric oxide yellow,
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
Related images for "1122"
More about doxycycline
- Side effects
- Drug interactions
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Reviews (1,553)
- Patient tips
- Drug images
- Compare alternatives
- Pricing & coupons
- En español
- Drug class: miscellaneous antimalarials
- Drug Information
- Doxycycline (Advanced Reading)
- Doxycycline Delayed-Release Tablets
- Doxycycline Tablets and Capsules
- Doxycycline Capsules (Rosacea)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.