105 Pill - white capsule/oblong, 16mm
Pill with imprint 105 is White, Capsule/Oblong and has been identified as Acetaminophen and Oxycodone Hydrochloride 325 mg / 7.5 mg. It is supplied by Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Acetaminophen/oxycodone is used in the treatment of Chronic Pain; Pain and belongs to the drug class narcotic analgesic combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/oxycodone 325 mg / 7.5 mg is classified as a Schedule 2 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for 105
- 325 mg / 7.5 mg
- 16.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class
- Narcotic analgesic combinations
- Pregnancy Category
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule
- 2 - High potential for abuse
- Labeler / Supplier
- Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Inactive Ingredients
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
Labelers / Repackagers
|NDC Code||Labeler / Repackager|
|00378-7105 (Discontinued)||Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.|
|68308-0475||Midlothian Laboratories LLC|
|68308-0842 (Discontinued)||Midlothian Laboratories LLC|
Related images for "105"
More about acetaminophen / oxycodone
- Check interactions
- Compare alternatives
- Pricing & coupons
- Reviews (881)
- Drug images
- Latest FDA alerts (5)
- Side effects
- Dosage information
- Patient tips
- During pregnancy
- Drug class: narcotic analgesic combinations
- En español
- Acetaminophen and Oxycodone drug information
- Oxycodone and acetaminophen (Advanced Reading)
- Oxycodone and Acetaminophen Capsules and Tablets
- Oxycodone and Acetaminophen Extended-Release Tablets
- Oxycodone and Acetaminophen Oral Solution
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.