103 (Acetaminophen and Oxycodone Hydrochloride 325 mg / 2.5 mg)
Pill with imprint 103 is White, Elliptical / Oval and has been identified as Acetaminophen and Oxycodone Hydrochloride 325 mg / 2.5 mg. It is supplied by Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc..
Acetaminophen/oxycodone is used in the treatment of chronic pain; pain and belongs to the drug class narcotic analgesic combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/oxycodone 325 mg / 2.5 mg is classified as a Schedule 2 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for 103
- 325 mg / 2.5 mg
- 14.00 mm
- Elliptical / Oval
- Prescription only
- Drug Class
- Narcotic analgesic combinations
- Pregnancy Category
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule
- 2 - High potential for abuse
- Labeler / Supplier
- Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Inactive Ingredients
silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, microcrystalline cellulose, povidone, stearic acid, corn starch
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
Labelers / Repackagers
|NDC Code||Labeler / Repackager|
|00378-7103||Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.|
|68308-0840||Midlothian Laboratories LLC|
Related Images for "103"
More about acetaminophen / oxycodone
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 759 Reviews
- Drug class: narcotic analgesic combinations
- FDA Alerts (5)
- Acetaminophen and Oxycodone
- Oxycodone and acetaminophen (Advanced Reading)
- Oxycodone and Acetaminophen Capsules and Tablets
- Oxycodone and Acetaminophen Extended-Release Tablets
- Oxycodone and Acetaminophen Oral Solution
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.