Acetaminophen / tramadol and Alcohol/Food Interactions
There is 1 alcohol/food/lifestyle interaction with acetaminophen / tramadol:
Moderate Food Interaction
Consumer information for this interaction is not currently available.
GENERALLY AVOID: Alcohol may potentiate some of the pharmacologic effects of CNS-active agents. Use in combination may result in additive central nervous system depression and/or impairment of judgment, thinking, and psychomotor skills.
MANAGEMENT: Patients receiving CNS-active agents should be warned of this interaction and advised to avoid or limit consumption of alcohol. Ambulatory patients should be counseled to avoid hazardous activities requiring complete mental alertness and motor coordination until they know how these agents affect them, and to notify their physician if they experience excessive or prolonged CNS effects that interfere with their normal activities.
- Gilman AG, Rall TW, Nies AS, Taylor P, eds. "Goodman and Gilman's the Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics. 8th ed." New York, NY: Pergamon Press Inc. (1990):
- "Product Information. Fycompa (perampanel)." Eisai Inc, Teaneck, NJ.
- Warrington SJ, Ankier SI, Turner P "Evaluation of possible interactions between ethanol and trazodone or amitriptyline." Neuropsychobiology 15 (1986): 31-7
- "Product Information. Rexulti (brexpiprazole)." Otsuka American Pharmaceuticals Inc, Rockville, MD.
Acetaminophen / tramadol drug interactions
There are 598 drug interactions with acetaminophen / tramadol
Acetaminophen / tramadol disease interactions
There are 13 disease interactions with acetaminophen / tramadol which include:
- liver disease
- gastrointestinal obstruction
- acute alcohol intoxication
- drug dependence
- liver disease
- renal dysfunction
- seizure disorders
- acute abdominal conditions
- intracranial pressure
- respiratory depression
More about acetaminophen / tramadol
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 58 Reviews
- Drug class: narcotic analgesic combinations
Related treatment guides
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|